Wednesday 28 November 2012

KWL - Wiki

I knew only wikipedia.org and wikileaks and I know people can share information on wikipedia.org by just clicking to edit but they need to sign for the web site. I don't know how reliable they are but they give references to the sites they use.
You may find more information about wikis by clicking the link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

I learnt how to be a member of wiki clubs a pbworks.com. Moreover, at settings list saw that Each individual workspace has its own "Settings" tab, which allows me to tweak the individual settings of the workspace. Then the settings for each workspace are separate, and there is no tool to modify the settings for multiple workspaces. Also. page and files link showed me how to browse actions we did before.  Further, with PBworks editor button, I learnt that Pbworks have edit tabs that allow users to write, edit and administrate workspace pages.
With last button I saw PBworks can be used for business and educational purposes.

You can pay a visit to my wiki account by clicking the link below.


http://ridvan1923.pbworks.com/w/page/61482980/FrontPage

No comments:

Post a Comment